Edit : FYI, interns are always paid in France 🇫🇷.
I am starting a very exciting eCommerce project, which is connected, but not directly, to my Youtube channel. I am aiming at changing kitchen tools as we know them. Nothing short.
To apply, you must be based in France, around Paris, as you’ll have to be there physically.
You will start as a paid intern and if you fit the job well, you will quickly move up and take more responsabilites.
You’re not an eCommerce specialist ? Fine with me, as long as you crave for self improvement.
Keep in mind that I am more looking for someone calm and organized, than a wacky creative.
Obviously you need to be a highly motivated and hard working person, as I am extremely demanding myself when it comes to quality standards.
MAIN JOB MISSIONS
- Managing Stocks physically and virtually.
- Shipping packages : Making sure everything is in order, Keeping traces of everything we do along the way.
- Customer support : Making sure our most important ressources, "Customers", are happy.
- Website updating : Everything needs to be up to date. Pictures and informations must be relevant and abundant.
Just keep in mind that you won't be working as a chef, youtuber or designer. If that's your goal in life, great I love that, but that offer isn't for you then.
Don't respond to this offer if
- You’re not fluent in English. I don’t care about your accent (that would weird from me right?) but “Very good” will not be good enough here.
- You don't speak French.
- You don't have *Mint* writing skills in English : Grammar, Vocabulary, Syntax... everything.
- You are afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- You’re known to be late.
DO RESPOND to this offer if :
- You have very strong organisation skills
- You can adapt to various situations
- You love international cultures.
- You handle stress like you handle life : with a positive, constructive and accepting attitude
- You strive for self-improvement
- You want to learn and get better
- You had some experience with eCommerce or Sales
- You’re a swiss clock
If you're still reading and interested at this point, then drop me an short email with a resumé at business at french guy cooking dot com. Looking forward to it.