We need you.
You might be the one.
Food Journalism Internship Offer
• Write food related news and reviews.
• Normalize existing content & recipes.
• Help working on new recipes & new food related ideas.
• Conduct Food related researches, studies online and offline
Ideally I’m looking for someone with the following attributes, though I’m also open to other people who can persuade me of their suitability:
• Currently lives in Paris and will be based in Paris for at least the next 3 months.
• Has a deep interest in food and a good knowledge and understanding of cooking. Ideally you live and breathe food.
• An excellent writer and communicator, preferably with food blogging experience, keen to write and able to demonstrate their skills.
• Strong organizing and archiving skills are mandatory.
• Native or fully fluent, perfect written and spoken English.
This is a great opportunity to become part of YouTube Food Creators. You’ll learn about food scene, cooking skills, pr & media and internet marketing. This is full time role and is initially unpaid. But, for the right person there will be potential for a real evolution.
If you think you can fit, please get in touch and let me know more about yourself. I look forward to hearing from you.
A bit more about « French Guy Cooking »
40K+ subscribers YouTube cooking channel, 1 000 000+ views on YouTube.
The only channel in France being part of Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube Network.
One of the biggest cooking channels in France.
A bit more about « Alex »
Passionate home cook, Alexis Gabriel is a self-taught, Paris based, food fanatic.
His love for cooking can be traced back to his grandparents who both worked as chefs and to childhood holidays he claims “opened my eyes to the diversity of things you can eat”. A self confessed food geek, Alexis isn’t afraid to try new things in the kitchen and discover the science behind his creations.
Last year he made the top five in the ‘Search for a Jamie Oliver Food Tube Star’ and he is now a fully fledged member of the family sharing recipes and tips with his growing number of subscribers.